- Graduated from Osaka City University (Bachelor of Science).
- Worked as an engineer for electrophotographic technology such as copying machine, laser printer, at SANYO Electric Co., Ltd. Then engaged in research and development of conductive polymer solid electrolytic capacitor and electric double layer capacitor.
- Engaged in patent examination mainly in the field of electronic components, such as capacitors, coils (inductors), and solenoids, at the Japan Patent Office.
- Engaged in intellectual property business such as intellectual property trainings, intellectual property lawsuit and acquisition of patent, at SANYO Electric Co., Ltd. Then engaged in intellectual property business such as intellectual property trainings and acquisition of patent in a foreign country, at Panasonic Corporation.
- Established Osaka office of the Ichigo Patent Office.
I will efficiently and effectively promote patent acquisition by making full use of my experience, as an engineer (about 17 years) at a private company, a patent examiner (5 years) at the Japan Patent Office, and an intellectual property staff (about 11 years) at private companies. In addition, I will proceed procedures in manners most appropriate for your requests and expectations by proactively engaging in acquiring patents in new technical fields, design rights and trademark rights.
- Yasuhiro KISHIMOTO, “Review of the first year at the private company”, Tokugikon, Tokugikon(Patent Office Society), August 2009, No.254, Pages 24-25.
- ”Round-Table Discussion on “Fixed-Term Patent Examiners””, Tokugikon, Tokugikon (Patent Office Society), June 2004, No.233, pages 36-40.
- Hidenori KAMIGAWA, Yasuhiro KISHIMOTO, Youichi KOJIMA, Takeshi TAKAMATSU, Masahiro IDE, “Development of POSCAP, Solid Electrolytic Capacitors with a Polymerized Organic semiconductor”, SANYO TECHNICAL REVIEW, May 1998, Vol.30, No.1, Pages 77-83.
- Masayuki TANAKA, Humihiko HAMADA, Yasuhiro KISHIMOTO, Kazuhiro KATO, Kunio TSUBOI, “Small Light-weight PPC
”, SANYO TECHNICAL REVIEW, June 1991, Vol.23, No.2, Pages 116-124.