- Graduated from Miyazaki University (Bachelor of Engineering).
- Worked as a semiconductor engineer at the Hitachi LSI Systems Co., Ltd.
- Worked for the Legal Professional Corporation Eto Law & Patent Office Corp.
- Engaged in patent examination mainly in connection with static memory circuits (DRAM SRAM, flash memory and others) at the Japan Patent Office.
- Established Miyazaki office of the Ichigo Patent Office.
With my twenty-year experience in design and development of semiconductors, I can quickly and correctly understand technology. In addition, with my ten-year experience as an examiner at the Japan Patent Office, I can efficiently and effectively support acquisition of patents. With my technological skills and knowledge of law combined, I can proceed procedures in manners most appropriate for your requests and expectations.